Back to Patonga event on the 27th April 10am -2pm – WHY BOOK ON EVENTBRITE?
You might have asked yourself why the heck do I have to register on Eventbrite to go to a FREE event in Patonga. Here’s some points why it helps.
1. The event is part of the National Heritage Festival 2019. To register “Back to Patonga” as an event for the Festival and to get Council support we had to have a booking system. Eventbrite is FREE, is reportedly safe and also available to a larger amount of people. That way we have exposure in the National Trust event, a council brochure for the Heritage Festival and more exposure through Eventbrite. National Trust site for event – https://www.nationaltrust.org.au/ahf_event/back-to-patonga/
2. An avenue to verify community interest and support will help in any applications for grants and/or sponsorship.
3. A really important point about registration is that it gives the Progress Association some idea of how many to cater for in the proposed BBQ. Remember the BBQ is also a fund raiser for renovations for the War Memorial.
4. Eventbrite takes limited details – Name and email address minimum for a FREE event. Create a new web page email if you wish.
5. FINALLY A lot of work has gone into this and it’s going to be depressing to see that only 20 people are interested enough to register. So if no other points make sense and you think the Patonga Project is worthwhile continuing – PLEASE register.
REGISTER for BACK TO PATONGA at – https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/patonga-project-back-to-pat…
NO NEED TO PRINT THE TICKETS – WE’LL KNOW YOU ARE COMING –
THANKS FOR READING AND THANKS FOR REGISTERING.